For serious athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more – fēnix 5S is the perfect fit. It’s our premium multisport watch that offers full-size performance in a lighter, sleeker, more compact design. So you can beat yesterday with advanced features such as wrist-based heart rate¹, built-in activity profiles, navigation functions, and performance metrics that measure the effectiveness of your workout. It’s one smart sportwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere – office or outback – to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
fēnix® 5S Features:
Get More From Your Workout With Less on Your Wrist
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 14 hours in GPS mode or up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Not sure which watch is right for you? Try them all with the Garmin GPS Demo Program, exclusively at RUNdetroit.
2When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/BLE
3When paired with heart rate monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others