You have no items in your shopping cart
In-Store Shopping is available by appointment, walk-up waitlist or curbside.
Appointments are not required, but are strongly encouraged (you do not need to make an appointment for curbside orders placed online).
Please see instructions below on how this works.
Any questions please email [email protected].
1. Only 1 person per appointment allowed in the store. We may have other appointments running concurrently to yours so we ask that you do not bring additional guests to your appointment due to the limited capacity in our small space.
2. We still require employees and customers to wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Because of the close proximity of some elements of our fitting process we are requiring masks for all individuals in our store regardless of vaccination status. If you do not have one we will provide one at the door. (updated 5/14/21)
3. We will have a waiting list for those without an appointment. The wait for walk-up shopping will depend on current appointments that have been booked in advance. We highly recommend booking ahead of time especially if you need to be fitted for shoes.
4. Extensive cleaning procedures are in place.
5. Please be patient. Everything will take just a little longer. We are just happy to be open and serve you again! Stay safe and see you soon!
- OR -
Appointments available 10am-6pm M-F & 10am-4pm Sat
If you don't see the item you're looking for in our webstore please reach out via one of the methods below and we'll set it up for you.
You can reach us via:
You'll get up to 30 minutes on a Zoom Chat with someone from our team! We will evaluate your footwear/apparel/GPS watch etc. needs and make recommendations.
We re-opened for appointment-only fittings and shopping on June 1st 2020. As of Sept 21st 2020 we are allowing walk-in services but we still recommend booking ahead. To view appointment availability and book an appointment click the "Book an Appointment" link above. Virtual Fittings will also continue.
We are following State of Michigan guidance on group gatherings and began holding regular Saturday group runs again on 3/20/21. Masks are required pre and post run regardless of vaccination status and we will not have bathroom access, key drop or water jug. Follow us on Facebook (where we'll post a weekly group run event) for the latest information. (updated 5/14/21)
Our Online Store can't automatically accept our Gift Cards right now but if you fill out the details in this form we can convert it to an Online Gift Card. (Once its been converted to an online gift card it will no longer work in our physical store)
**If you are trying to purchase a gift card you can do that here
For in-stock product going within 20 miles of our store we will typically deliver within 48 hours. For items being shipped we are using Priority Mail which takes 1-3 days BUT there have been some delays with USPS that are out of our control.
For product we do not have in-stock it varies based on brand. Some are surprisingly quick! You can always contact us to ask.