Don’t leave your fast times behind on the pavement. The Catamount is a trail-running shoe designed with ultra-light cushioning to help you move faster on changing terrain. You also get extra traction so new paths don’t have to be an uphill battle.
- Ultralight cushioning- DNA FLASH foam is nitrogen infused for an optimal combination of energy return and light weight that adapts to your unique stride and allows you to run fast
- DNA FLASH is engineered from ultra-lightweight materials so none of this weighs you down.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
- Sticky traction- A raised tread pattern and our unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when traveling uphill or downhill.
- If the weather turns south, it can also keep you from slipping on wet surfaces.
- Flexible protection- Updated Ballistic Rock Shield is placed between the midsole and outsole to help disperse the impact of stepping on a sharp object.
- This means you can keep your focus on the trail ahead without worrying that a rock or root will ruin your run.
- Trail Running
- Trail Racing
- Root/Rock Protection
WEIGHT: 8.8oz / 249.5g